ICM Portfolio Management - Process Manager
Who we are?
Institutional Credit Management (ICM) works closely with our ICG businesses to serve as a critical component of our First Line of defense for wholesale and counterparty credit risk management and also with our Independent Risk partners to ensure best-in-class risk and controls, as well as client responsiveness. Key responsibilities include portfolio analysis, documentation, risk identification, management, monitoring, administration, and stress testing.
The ICM Process Manager will report to the Global Head of Process Governance and will be responsible for standing up the ICM portfolio management processes (interim and final), define and document monitoring related standards, policies and operating procedures for Early Warning and Portfolio Health monitoring on Limits and Covenants breaches.
In this role, the Process Manager will be responsible for liaising with the ICM PM Early Warning Credit Management and Portfolio Credit Management teams, other ICM teams, Risk Management, and business partners to design, operationalize and implement portfolio monitoring processes within ICM PM.
Process Manager will work closely with ICM PM EWCM and PCM teams in standing up the relevant monitoring processes, assess staffing need and train people involved in monitoring process, collect feedback to assess efficiency of the process and continuously improve / remediate for maximum efficacy.
People in this role may have the potential to move to EWCM / PCM teams within ICM PM and execute activities under the respective processes.
What you will be doing?
- In-depth understanding of the end-to-end credit process and related policies, procedures, regulatory requirements and common operating models.
- Support both Counterparty Credit Risk (CCR) and WCLR at all bank level for design and strategic implementation of processes and standards for Early Warning Credit Monitoring and Portfolio Credit Monitoring in cooperation with other ICM PM teams.
- Accountability for ensuring the EW / Portfolio health management processes are consistent with industry leading practices and conforms to all internal credit procedures/policies, and all related regulatory expectations
- Continuous engagement across ICM and with ICG businesses and Independent Risk senior stakeholders to so as to calibration monitoring standards, understand any concerns regarding process efficiency and to share best practices. Foster an environment of innovation for ongoing optimal support to the portfolio monitoring process, through process or system initiatives and implementation.
- Execute plans, strategy and objectives for ICM PM Process Governance in an effective and innovative fashion; assess and report progress in meetings objectives including promotion of a healthy working culture
- Assist as Subject Matter Expert in developing/enhancing Learning, Develop and Training for EWCM and PCM; participate as guest speakers
- Support PCM, ICM, and WCR on internal projects and initiatives
- Support PCM and ICM Voice of the Employee (VOE) initiatives
- Travel (less than 25%)
What we are looking for?
- Degree in Finance or Business (MBA), or any other related subject
- Financial Services experience including 5-7 years of credit experience in Banking or Credit Risk Management
- Good process management and risk assessment skills
- Fully conversant in credit policy and risk principles and perceived as a respected carrier of risk culture
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of cross-functional credit management programs, frameworks and processes
- Previous change management experience, proven track record in managing in rapidly changing environments
- Proactively engages team, partners and seniors to collaborate across the organization and takes a holistic client-centric approach
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Solid organizational skills. Knowledge of Citi banking systems supporting the business processes is an advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
- We foster a culture of meritocracy and diversity; we value and expect respect for others; opportunities to develop are widely available to all
- We are a Top 100 UK Firms for Diversity per the Stonewall Index
- 51% of our employees are women, 24% of our Director’s and Managing Directors are women.
- A socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- In-depth knowledge of HR Administration, Workday data management knowledge, and country legislation regarding hiring and onboarding.
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Credit & Portfolio Risk Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs