ICG Markets Sourcing Manager
Join our expanding Citi Resource Management Organization (RMO) in ICG MSS Sourcing Team in Budapest and make your own progress in a supportive and friendly environment!
We are a people-oriented organization that appreciates and promotes personal and professional aspirations. Our corporate culture is empathic: we acknowledge life-work balance throughout your career path.
ICG Markets Sourcing Manager
The ICG Markets Sourcing Manager is required to conduct end-to-end sourcing and contract management for nominated countries within the Middle East and Africa cluster team in a controlled and compliant manner according to all relevant internal policies and procedures, and external rules and regulation.
Responsible for taking the lead role in engagement with the businesses that use the goods and services covered by RMO.
S/he needs to be an advocate of RMO and help ensure function is engaged at the right time and at the right levels within the organization. Additionally, participation will be required in key projects, programs and initiatives to support the goals and objectives of the RMO organization.
In this position, you will use and expand your experience and professional skills for the following responsibilities:
- To develop and implement sourcing strategies as the ICG Markets Sourcing Manager for the assigned categories. Achieve the procurement objectives for the categories including delivery of defined Cost Reduction and Cost Avoidance save targets as agreed during the planning process, be seen as an expert within the category and develop and maintain positive relationships across senior business stakeholders, the regional Sourcing category team, Global category lead and other internal stakeholders.
- Analyze business processes and determine opportunities for influencing (and reducing) supply and demand of services.
- Manage and close any supplier service escalations raised by clients, resolve and mitigate effects of commercial disputes.
- Lead cross-functional teams comprised of Business Activity Owners in the development and execution of sourcing strategies, Requests for Proposal, supplier selection, negotiation and contracting processes across Regional Office Equipment and Logistics and Distribution Suppliers
- Analyze supplier proposals, structure and negotiate new (and renewal) supply agreements and manage supplier relations and performance.
- Maintain appropriate contractual written agreements for all country spend with all suppliers, including adoption of Citi’s general Ts and Cs.
- Identify opportunities to exercise e-sourcing methodologies.
- Collaborate with sector sourcing teams to understand regional supply arrangements affecting in-country operations and work to identify new spend to be leveraged in conjunction with the team.
- Establish strong supplier and internal client relationships, maintain regular contact and develop processes and forums that enable forward planning of requirements for procurement fulfilment.
- Maintain industry and subject matter expertise for all categories under direct spends. Report on category trends and best practices driving best-in-class purchasing practices. Establish reputation within Sourcing organization and business units as the country procurement expert. Develop and grow relationship with business unit leadership promoting and expanding Sourcing’s influence within country.
- Participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of purchasing policies and procedures. Ensure full compliance with purchasing policies, procedures and standards, ethical practices, and adherence to relevant laws and regulations.
- Coordinate all administrative requirements including approved supplier program, supplier diversity, contract management system, procure-to-pay system, and related metrics and reporting.
The ideal candidate for this position preferably possesses the following qualifications and skills:
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Experience within sourcing, contract and vendor management
- Experience working within the parameters of set policies and procedures in a large multinational firm
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and type of experience.
- Opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of a Shared Services and Supply Chain organization.
- Regional and Global exposure.
- Opportunity to develop team management, leadership, strategic thinking, Supply Chain knowledge, process improvement, stakeholder management and project management skills.
- Flexible work arrangements in an organization that acknowledges life - work balance.
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture where gender diversity and equality is widely recognized.
Job Family Group:Corporate Services
Job Family:Supply Chain
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs