Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Full Stack Java DeveloperApply Now Locations: Budapest, Budapest Job Function: Technology Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19014647
Provide technical leadership in development, architecture and solution design to add new features and upgrade Grand Central functionality, proactively identify areas in need of efficiency improvement and streamline potential through automation.
Grand Central is an enterprise cloud based data processing platform that provides self-servicing capabilities for data and content integration, transformation and processing, and monitoring. These features are used to build, execute, and monitor data processing streams by configuring and assembling reusable services and components in order to implement desired business and technical functions.
Grand Central platform used globally within Citi spanning across all sectors to support medium to critical business needs.
- Deliver advanced technical projects as an individual contributor and provide technical leadership on projects implemented by the wider team of Software Engineers/Analyst Developers
- Provide technical expertise in the examination and definition of objectives for existing or proposed systems and in the design of improved systems utilizing information services.
- Evaluate, design and develop various technical solutions simplifying user experience and drive adoption.
- Research and adopt new developments software developments, frameworks and technical standards to drive application strategic direction.
- Diagnose, analyse and resolve production issues and provide L3 support
The role will provide opportunities to learn build and adopt technology standards and providing the same through reusable components and services to simplify automate, deploy and monitor business processes/solutions across the organization. This role provides to understand, design and build deep technical specifications, RFCs, standards and techniques in data processing, system integration, execution covering various data formats and communication protocols.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 8+ years of JEE experience with strong fundamentals in developing web applications, multi-threading and resource management activities
- 6+ year of experience using Spring 4+, Java 8 and open source frameworks and libraries
- Experience with working SQL and NoSQL databases, reading/writing different file formats (delimited files, excel, PDF, etc.) through Java, file transmission protocols (SSH, SFTP, FTP, FTPS)
- Excellent grasp of threads, resource managements and concurrent programming concepts
- Experience with developing REST API, optionally using Spring Data and Spring data REST
- Minimal experience with Linux commands and scripts
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes
Good to have
- Previous experience in using ETL/ELT tools like Talend, DataStage, Informatica or Ab-Initio
- Experience with automate testing with Spring testing framework
- Familiarity deploying security using Spring security frameworks for web application and APIs
- Working knowledge of various open source libraries and utilizing them for solution delivery
- Experience leading a team of Software Engineers/Analyst Developers.
Experience working with most if not all of the technologies listed below.
- Java 8, Spring 4+, Spring Security, HTML5, JQuery and JSON
- REST API and HATEOAS principles
- Distributed Caching frameworks such as Gemfire
- Java threads and concurrent APIs
- SQL and NoSQL and performance tuning
- Familiarity with Linux environment including scripting skills
- Good understanding of remote procedure calls (RPC), file transmission protocols and web services
Good to have
- Big data and data formats
- Modern MVC/MVVM client libraries like AngularJS, ReactJS along with Bootstrap
- Working with Git & Git workflows and Maven & Jenkins builds
- Exposure to TDD
Qualifications / Végzettség, képesítés:
- Graduate in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) discipline.
- Excellent oral and written English
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a fast-paced & agile delivery model
- Ability to take ownership and proactively follow up on issues
- Results-oriented, self-start with positive “can-do” attitude
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HU
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.