Automation and Data Transformation Specialist
Budapest, HungaryJob Req ID 22588674
Citi is undergoing a Transformation to modernize and simplify the bank. We’re raising the bar and taking the opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. This includes fostering a culture of curiosity and excellence and shifting our mindset to be simpler and data driven, making Citi an easier place to work and improving client experience. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of Transformation while taking your career to the next level, we invite you to come and join us!
As one of the world’s most global banks, Citi gives you the tools to make a difference. Through Transformation, we’re building the future of the bank and shaping the banking industry. Citi employs over 220,000 individuals located around the world, encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, cultures and backgrounds. Some of the skills that will make you successful in this role include:
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Credible Challenge
- Risk Management
- Data and Results Driven
The team seeks to be a catalyst for change and drive global end-to-end process transformation in partnership with other Finance functions and disciplines.
We are now creating a new role within the team as we increase our capacity to transform processes and identify, design and implement digital solutions. We are looking for someone to automate current Excel/Access/VBA based or manual report creation processes using Knime, Python and other digital tools.
Digital transformation engagements are diverse in their nature so you will have exposure to a range of professional areas within Citi Finance/ EMEA Regional Controllers.
If you join us, you will:
- Develop automated solutions in Knime, Python and other digital tools.
- Come up with ideas to improve the team’s testing methodology, and do testing.
- Work in the Agile methodology.
- Be empowered to make decisions.
- Be encouraged to identify issues and implement solutions autonomously.
What we are looking for in you:
- Some experience with Data Transformation, Business Intelligence, database or programming tools (e.g. VBA, Python, Java, SQL, MS Access, KNIME, PowerBI, Tableau).
- Some experience in software testing.
- Have proactive, helpful, and problem-solving attitude.
- Be hungry to learn.
- Have good analytical skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Speak good English.
Qualifications we ask for:
- University / College degree or equivalent in computer science / programming / business information systems / finance / accounting / economics / similar.
- 3+ years’ work experience in field related to role (e.g. financial sector, technology development, reporting, automation roles, driving automation projects, tester roles).
- At Citi, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you. From analysts to executives, our people operate as one team where each voice is heard, and each perspective is appreciated.
- Working at Citi is far more than just a job. A career with us means joining a family of more than 200,000 dedicated people from around the globe. At Citi, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community and make a real impact.
- We aim to support families through all life stages, and do our best to help our colleagues manage work and family life:
- We provide additional support to our employees through our Paid Parental Leave Program (maternity leave and paternity leave).
- We care about our employees returning from childcare leave and provide flexible working options.
- We offer recognition of your efforts through our compensation package with added benefits:
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms in our buildings
- Pension Plan Contribution to Voluntary Pension Fund
- Group Life Insurance
Sounds like Citi has everything you need? Apply to join the world’s most global bank and discover the true extent of your capabilities.
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
“By joining Transformation, you will be at the center of driving change at Citi. You’ll help us lay the foundation to make this a better place to work and do business by implementing sound risk and controls. This team will give you a launchpad of endless opportunities to grow as a professional and challenge yourself while working across various functions.”
Risk & Controls Transformation Lead
“Citi hires people for their potential and not just their experience. This gives people, including myself, the opportunity to try different roles and explore new careers. Transformation at Citi is a new adventure and will challenge how we do things at Citi: with clients, with regulators and with our peers.”
Mexico Transformation Head
“Data Transformation is a great area to be a part of at Citi. Data is at the heart of our business and ensuring that our data is of good quality with clear ownership is imperative to our success.”
Data Operating Model and Governance Program Lead
“This is an exciting area to work in at Citi! Being part of Transforming a 200+ year-old institution is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is relatively new work, so not only you can learn new skills and get exposure, but you can play a pivotal role in shaping the Citi of the future.”
Data Tooling and Capability Head
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs