Agile Delivery Transformation and Shared Service Lead
Budapest, HungaryJob Req ID 22480224
Citi is undergoing a Transformation to modernize and simplify the bank. We’re raising the bar and taking the opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. This includes fostering a culture of curiosity and excellence and shifting our mindset to be simpler and data driven, making Citi an easier place to work and improving client experience. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of Transformation while taking your career to the next level, we invite you to come and join us!
As one of the world’s most global banks, Citi gives you the tools to make a difference. Through Transformation, we’re building the future of the bank and shaping the banking industry. Citi employs over 220,000 individuals located around the world, encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, cultures and backgrounds. Some of the skills that will make you successful in this role include:
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Credible Challenge
- Risk Management
- Data and Results Driven
The Agile Delivery Transformation and Shared Service Lead is a vital member of Citi’s global transformation organization. Sitting within the Finance Transformation Office (FTO), in the Controllers team in the shared service centre, the Agile Delivery Transformation lead will work to transform Citibank. Specially they will lead the transformation of Citi Finance and their technology partner’s delivery to become agile, first at a team level and then, over time, form the first agile release and solution trains.
Landing in a part of the organization with a desire to be Agile but currently working in silos, with a Waterfall delivery methodology, you will work with the Agile Product and Metric lead to form brand new teams, establish foundational agile delivery mechanisms & measures of value delivery efficiency. You will relentlessly incrementally improve the model until teams reach the point of maturity to form release and solution trains. You will develop the model on how to include the required subject matter experts from across the bank to support agile teams and release trains as “shared services”. You will work to form appropriate initiative and program governance across silos to empower teams to deliver autonomously. You will communicate with the initiative and program level boards, help highlight, resolve, or escalate impediments, facilitate risk management, and drive relentless improvement. You will support delivery teams, and Team Coaches in the adoption of SAFe processes and a Lean-Agile mindset.
The Agile Delivery Transformation and Shared Service Lead is a senior-level position responsible for liaising with delivery teams, including technologists, project manager or POs and scrum masters (depending on current model) to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way. With Product Manager and Metrics lead and other FTO resources, you will plan and execute PI planning events and other big room planning events to help with feasibility inputs for roadmap and release planning.
- Drive continuous evolution of Scaled Agile and Lean practices along with strategic initiatives aligned to an enterprise transformation roadmap.
- Help a traditionally waterfall and project focused organization to move into products while nurture, develop and scale the E2E cross-functional delivery teams
- Work in close collaboration with the PMO and Product Managers for continuous delivery which would also be compliant with the regulatory and the IA requirements
- Together with the Agile Product Metrics Lead work on revealing the value stream performance, exposing bottlenecks through transparent and objective measures and facilitate their resolution through intra- and inter team engagements thus improving the overall delivery value of the Release Train
- Plan and lead a transformation the delivery aspect of an agile transformation strategy while delivering tactical improvements, measure their outcomes and transparently iterate the plan in collaboration with your partners
- Change Agent with a track record of leading with a growth mindset.
- Provide transparency around historical Feature throughput to ensure a reasonable amount of work is brought to PI Planning.
- Facilitate Recurring ART Level events that include ART/PO Syncs, Feature Decomposition, and ART Backlog Refinement/Prioritization with Product Managers, System Architects, and Subject Matter Experts.
- Support ART level coaching for Delivery Teams, Leadership, and stakeholders to improve SAFe practices for increased value delivery.
- Observe, identify, and orchestrate opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Support Program Increment (PI) Planning readiness, PI events, and PI execution to ensure successful PI execution.
- Participate in role-specific and cross-organization communication channels focused on SAFe, including Communities of Practice (CoP), workshops, and collaboration tools.
- Passion for self-improvement in the mastery of SAFe practices and information radiators.
- 6-10 years of practical experience with Scaled Agile and Agile Methodologies including Scrum, PI Planning and SAFe
- Min 3+ years of experience in the Financial Service industry (treasury or liquidity knowledge an advantage)
- Proven track record with roles such as Solution Train Engineer / Release Train Engineer (Product Management and Agile Coach experiences would be considered as advantage)
- Experience leading a team of teams
- Incident management skills
- Collaborate with people and be able to motivate, empower, challenge and stimulate them
- Experience in supporting transformation projects and organizational change initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to guide others through change
- Strong facilitation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build relationships and partner across a complex organization
- Ability to manage C-level stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- SAFe Certification (SPC/SAFe Agilist)
- Agile training experience in a classroom setting of experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) with extensive experience using Excel for data analysis
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive compensation package with a wide range of benefits:
- Cafeteria Program
- Home Office Allowance - for colleagues working in hybrid and remote work models
- Paid Parental Leave Program - maternity leave and paternity leave
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms at our offices
- Pension Plan Contribution to voluntary pension fund
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to a wide variety of learning and development programs, online course libraries and upskilling platforms, such as Udemy and Degreed
- Flexible work arrangements to support colleagues’ in managing work - life balance
- Continuous career progression opportunities across geographies and business lines
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture
- Socially active employee communities with diverse networking opportunities
Apply to join the world’s most global bank and discover the true extent of your capabilities!
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
“By joining Transformation, you will be at the center of driving change at Citi. You’ll help us lay the foundation to make this a better place to work and do business by implementing sound risk and controls. This team will give you a launchpad of endless opportunities to grow as a professional and challenge yourself while working across various functions.”
Risk & Controls Transformation Lead
“Citi hires people for their potential and not just their experience. This gives people, including myself, the opportunity to try different roles and explore new careers. Transformation at Citi is a new adventure and will challenge how we do things at Citi: with clients, with regulators and with our peers.”
Mexico Transformation Head
“Data Transformation is a great area to be a part of at Citi. Data is at the heart of our business and ensuring that our data is of good quality with clear ownership is imperative to our success.”
Data Operating Model and Governance Program Lead
“This is an exciting area to work in at Citi! Being part of Transforming a 200+ year-old institution is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is relatively new work, so not only you can learn new skills and get exposure, but you can play a pivotal role in shaping the Citi of the future.”
Data Tooling and Capability Head
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs