Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Now Hiring! Collections Representatives - PART-TIME & FULL-TIME AVAILABLE
- Primary Location: United States,Idaho,Boise
- Education: Other
- Job Function: Operations Credit Ops
- Schedule: Part-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19018834
Thank you for your interest in joining our team in
our Citi Cards call-center in Meridian, ID!
We are currently hiring for
PART-TIME & FULL-TIME Collections positions that will begin training in August (PT) & September (FT)
Please check out our video that features our
Boise Collections team:
We are excited that you are interested in joining Citi where our team members enjoy a fun, dynamic culture, casual work environment, career growth & development along with our best-in-class benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision (starting day 1!), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, 401(K) savings and more - even for PART-TIME employees!
We are seeking energetic, self-motivated candidates that have a desire to succeed and grow within our company. Our employees enjoy working in an energetic fast-paced environment, have excellent communication, are digitally savvy, and are keen problem solvers with a unique ability to think on their feet, these individuals are self-starters who are comfortable taking the initiative.
Our collections position pays $15.00 per hour - plus any applicable shift differential determined by work schedule and/or any incentive compensation determined by the business.
Achievements with impact: that’s what drives us. How about you?
We are looking for ambitious people to fill the role of Collections/Client Resolutions Representatives.
The Meridian, ID site is a strategic site for Citigroup, with multiple lines of business located on campus. We are seeking career minded individuals who desire to take advantage of the multiple career paths available within our organization.
Together, we serve Citi’s Consumer and Commercial banking division, helping clients from all over the world find answers to their financial questions.
We accomplish this all within a state of the art facility which contains a cafeteria and on-site fitness center. In addition, our team members enjoy an extensive and highly competitive benefit package that includes a comprehensive insurance plan, matching 401K program, and a tuition reimbursement program.
The work that we do here goes way beyond the walls of our facility. We are the face and voice of Citi and we enable Citi to deliver on the high level of service and integrity so critical to helping clients turn their ambition into achievement.
We are a crucial part of how the world views Citi—a responsibility we take seriously. We have a close knit and supportive culture, and consider it a privilege to work with the extraordinary people on our team, in our workplace, and across our organization. We hope you feel the same way, and consider joining us to jumpstart your career and catalyze progress for our clients and for Citi.
Our Collections positions require:
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience preferred (financial services, call center, retail, etc.)
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Windows based applications
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An understanding of Collections fundamentals
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to dealing with clients and team mates with the utmost integrity and transparency
- The ability to deal with a variety of personalities and scenarios in what are often sensitive situations
- The ability to empathize with clients who may be going through a hard time and the dedication to guide them through potential solutions
- An open and friendly way of communicating that can put clients and colleagues at ease
- A strong interest in continued learning and career advancement opportunities
Citigroup Inc. and it subsidiaries (“Citi”) are equal opportunity employers (M/F/D/V) and do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.