Technology Control Officer
Overview of Citi:
Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
A Technology Control Officeris required to assist in implementing and maintaining a cohesive, effective, efficient, coordinated, and consolidated controls governance model in support of ICG Technology. Working closely with a dynamic business in a large and diverse environment, you will:
- Be responsible for establishing working relationships with Application Development, Information Security, Continuity of Business, as well as other Business/Operations/Infrastructure Risk Management teams.
- Provide assistance to application owners/management team to ensure Risk and Control issues and initiatives addressed timely.
- Review escalations of dashboard and scorecard deviations (for example Project Quality Control, Issue and Corrective Action Plan (CAP) management, End of Vendor Support)
- Oversee technology components of Internal and External audits. Assist development teams in responding to audit requests, perform review of work for completeness and accuracy as needed.
- Monitor progress of corrective action plans.
- Perform Managers Control Assessment (MCA) testing of IT General Controls.
- Collaborate with the Continuity of Business (COB) Coordinator to address supporting actions of Technology teams.
- Perform and report on trend analysis; find opportunities for process improvements.
- Identify the need for and develop new and improved procedures and process control manuals.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Proven success in a team environment. Understand technical solutions and their implications.
- Experience performing IT Business Analysis, Project Management, or similar work required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Development, Audit or Information Security
- Awareness and execution of Managers Control Assessment (MCA), or other technology self-assessment processes is an advantage.
- Previous experience performing Internal and/or External Audit coordination is an advantage.
- Previous experience in Production Support and Application Development roles is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to handle pressure and prioritize within tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
- Ability to influence others and quickly earn the confidence of others.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Self-starter and able to work in a diverse, global environment.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data, decipher items meaningful to the development unit covered, and determine corresponding risk.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently under own supervision.
- Possess the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with various levels of management.
- Ability to coordinate/manage initiatives from end-to-end with minimal supervision.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office with Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong affinity to manage Control practices demonstrating a pragmatic risk-based approach.
What we Offer:
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- 23 days paid annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme,
- Life assurance and
- Private medical insurance with Bupa healthcare.
In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme and employees also have the option (provided they have a student loan from the Student Loan Company) to divert saver and company match contributions to their student loan. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidised clubs and societies.
Our select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customise your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras.
We also have a vast range of diversity networks, which demonstrates Citi’s commitment to growing a diverse workforce;
- Citi Mentor programme
- Prometheus – development initiative for female talent
- Citi Toastmaster
- Citi annual 5k
- Citi Pride
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Operational Risk
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs