Program and Project Management Quality Senior Manager
Overview of Citi:
Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
The Senior Program Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval.
- Be manager and supervisory oversight for the Process Quality Assurance team in Belfast.
- Management of people duties to include, budget and planning, performance evaluation, compensation, hiring and disciplinary action.
- Responsible for the career development of team members to meet the needs of an ever changing oversight function.
- Lead effort to increased automation, reducing both manual touch points and bureaucracy for customers and internal team alike.
- Identify key quality and control risks in projects that impact application reliability, stability and availability through efficient, effective and accurate control and quality focused inspections.
- Provide technology and operations managers with ongoing monitoring of the compliance and quality status of their key projects and programs.
- Provide technology and operations with quantitative measures as well as qualitative observations and recommendations on major themes and trends related to process adherence.
- Contribute to the ongoing enhancement of the team’s toolset, including Microsoft-based and Qlikview dashboard solutions.
- Liaise with specific technology management organization highlighting areas of risk and solutions to mitigate that risk
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and prioritize within tight deadlines while maintaining total accuracy.
- Ability to influence others and quickly earn the confidence of others.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office with Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills. Experience in MS SharePoint and QLIKview.
- Quick learner and able to work in a diverse, global environment.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data, decipher items relevant to the development unit covered, and determine corresponding risk.
- Ability to work as part of a team, and also independently under own supervision.
- Possess the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with various levels of management.
- Have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to benefit the organization and maintain client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
What we Offer:
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- 23 days paid annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme,
- Life assurance and
- Private medical insurance with Bupa healthcare.
In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidised clubs and societies.
Our Select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customise your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras.
Our vast range of diversity networks and on site multi faith room demonstrates Citi’s commitment to growing a diverse workforce.
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs