Change Management Senior Lead Analyst - HR
In the EMEA Project Management Office , you will provide support for a wide range of change initiatives. Primary responsibilities will be to support the implementation of multiple projects working with the EMEA HRPS organization & project managers within HRSS and HR, ensuring deadlines and issues are managed.
This includes coordinating requirements, coordinating meetings & workshops with senior management, tracking risks & issues with appropriate escalation, managing a high volume of business analysis including data management, data analysis & data conversion, senior management reporting, tracking project status and also supporting the program’s communications plan. This role is expected to manage multi level projects involving various functions within HR.
The role will involve business/internal negotiations, stakeholder management, continuous improvement/reengineering opportunity identification, systems enhancements, and strategy execution, including ownership/coverage of work migrations.
The role will develop strong business cases with cost/benefit analysis for projects, and manage all of its phases from initiation, planning, execution, implementation and closure. The role is expected to work and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders and functional teams at the same time. Financial analysis, understanding of process and change management will be critical for this role.
The role will be expected to appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Understands the business, market /country and HR needs and priorities; and translates these insights into executable implementation plans
- Leverages data to provide insights on identifying future roles/resources; process/ change management requirements
- Supports and consult on thought leadership for change management and organizational design and process change
- Engages and collaborates with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, prioritizing and planning communication and updates of key activity.
- Initiates and Designs, implements and communicates key processes related to the HR function.
- Ensures that implementation and delivery outcomes are effectively analyzed, reported and actioned for change and improvement in the future
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and Visio or other process mapping software
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- HR experience would be desirable, but not essential
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
What we Offer
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- 23 days paid annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme,
- Life assurance and
- Private medical insurance with Bupa healthcare.
In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme and employees also have the option (provided they have a student loan from the Student Loan Company) to divert saver and company match contributions to their student loan. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidised clubs and societies.
Our select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customise your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras.
Our vast range of diversity networks and on site multi faith room demonstrates Citi’s commitment to growing a diverse workforce.
Job Family Group:Human Resources
Job Family:Talent, Development, Learning & Diversity
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs