Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Global Mobility LeadApply Now Locations: Belfast, Northern Ireland Job Function: Human Resources Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20157503
Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
The Global Mobility Lead is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Serves as liaison to, and also has a key role in managing and monitoring the performance of key vendors (relocation, visa/immigration) in the UK and the EMEA region.
- Acts as an escalation point on a wide range of relocation matters for HR and the wider mobility community.
- Works with a number of internal stakeholders to ensure Citi has robust processes that satisfy the need for internal and external compliance in the areas of immigration & tax.
- Coordinates with Global Mobility Unit in New York on a wide range of topics, including collaborating on new policy and process initiatives.
- Participates in Global & Regional HR projects as necessary.
- Key role in embedding Mobility operating model into the EMEA region, evaluating successes and managing ideas for refining where appropriate.
- Support the Global Mobility Head on a wide ride of strategic initiatives, including but not limited to support for Citi's Brexit related work efforts.
- Ensure that internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements are being met in all areas of Mobility.
- Appropriately assess risk where the needs arises, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citi, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Excellent communication skills. Attention to detail. Global mind-set and experience in working in multi-national companies. Ready for changes and challenges.
- A tenured HR professional required, with several years of relevant experience.
- Bachelors/University degree preferred
What we Offer
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- 23 days paid annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme,
- Life assurance and
- Private medical insurance with Bupa healthcare.
In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme and employees also have the option (provided they have a student loan from the Student Loan Company) to divert saver and company match contributions to their student loan. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidised clubs and societies.
Our select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customise your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras.
Our vast range of diversity networks and on site multi faith room demonstrates Citi’s commitment to growing a diverse workforce.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.