Business Unit Manager
Overview of Citi:
Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
The Data, Analytics, Reporting and Technology Risk Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization.
The Business Unit Group Manager is a senior-level position responsible for the overall administrative activities of a business. These tasks may include managing external audits, business continuity activities or addressing regulatory issues. The Business Unit Group Manager may coordinate and manage activities such as the tracking of business financials, employee headcount and other administrative needs and ad hoc projects as necessary.
- Drive administrative, operational, reporting and quality improvements through partnership with internal teams
- Manage financial control by applying a comprehensive understanding of the department Profit & Loss (P&L), including appropriate accruals, client allocations, the impact of capitalization, recovery and fixed price contracts in order to improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Responsible for all cross product technology, regulatory and administrative duties in conjunction with the team, including financial, staffing, quality, risk and regulatory matters
- Execute vendor management activities, including ensuring legal requirements are met and coordinating contract negotiation and processing
- Provide oversight of the Business Critical Milestone Reporting process and other reporting processes to ensure quality, efficiency and accuracy
- Ensure headcount is accurate, real estate is inventoried and planned, and onboarding and termination of resources are managed
- Work with Technology leadership to support the Business People strategy as well as the Communication strategy for the department
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Relevant experience in global and complex settings with multiple stakeholders
- Management experience, preferably in a financial services role
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and technology
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team
- Proven ability to work in high-pressure environments
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
What we Offer:
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- 23 days paid annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme,
- Life assurance and
- Private medical insurance with Bupa healthcare.
In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidised clubs and societies.
Our Select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customise your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras.
Job Family Group:Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Job Family:Business Administration
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs