Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Business Consultant - Resource ManagementApply Now Locations: Belfast, Northern Ireland Job Function: Operations - Core Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20151471
Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
Internal Audit is a global organization of nearly 1500 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 160 countries. Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management, ethics and culture, and the internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi’s numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
Role / Position Overview:
This position sits within the Internal Audit Operations team, which is a support function of the overall Internal Audit Department
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the resource scheduling tool;
- Facilitate scheduling conversations with business managers and senior leaders;
- Understanding of Citigroup and IA priorities to collaborate within the IA Resource Management Team, to maximize resource sharing and ensure adequate audit plan delivery is timely;
- Collaborate with senior leaders to identify issues and to develop and execute action plans across all areas of our people strategy including diversity, individual and team development, performance management, rewards and recognition, and workforce planning to address short and long term needs/skill gaps;
- Understand IA to positively influence deployment decisions with goal of balancing workload, optimizing utilization, promoting flexibility, diversity initiatives, and providing broad-based experiences and developmental opportunities while balancing firm and client needs;
- Assist with staffing decisions while considering individual development needs, career interests, and broad-based experiences;
This position will provide exposure to senior level stakeholders and many countries throughout the world. You will also learn how the internal audit team functions as a business as well as being a critical part in determining resourcing needs across internal audit.
- Experience in a related role with experience in business, human capital and resource management.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
BA/BS or equivalent preferred
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Analysis & Problem Solving: Identifies the key issues in situations, analyses the data, recognizes the root cause of problems and generates successful solutions
Proactive & Initiative: Self starting. Seizes opportunities and acts upon them. Controls events by making suggestions and proposing actions. Completes tasks, projects and plans before being asked
Building Relationships: Maintains good relationships with colleagues and builds strong professional networks. Recognizes and understands the needs of others, aware of own personal style
Innovation & Creativity: Creating new and imaginative approaches to work related issues. Questions traditional approaches and demonstrates creativity in the generation of ideas and vision
Communication Skills: Expresses ideas effectively using a range of communication styles, skills and processes
Influencing & Persuasiveness: Influences, convinces or impresses others in a way that results in acceptance, agreement or behavioral change
What we Offer
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- 23 days paid annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme,
- Life assurance and
- Private medical insurance with Bupa healthcare.
In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme and employees also have the option (provided they have a student loan from the Student Loan Company) to divert saver and company match contributions to their student loan. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidised clubs and societies.
Our select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customise your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras.
Our vast range of diversity networks and on site multi faith room demonstrates Citi’s commitment to growing a diverse workforce.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.