Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Project management Group managerLocations: Atlanta, Georgia, Elk Grove Village, Illinois Job Function: Project and Program Management Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19108151
As part of the Business Prioritization & Optimization group within Citi Retail Services, the Project Group Manager of Project Prioritization drives the prioritization process while working with business and technology partners to ensure maximum utilization of available development resources, delivering projects that support critical business objectives.
- Lead a team of professionals responsible for the Business Prioritization & Optimization process, including the transformation of business initiatives into Project Initiation Requests (PIR’s).
- Coordinate the prioritization process from intake and prioritization of projects, through tracking, governance communications, and reporting.
- Drive conversations and review efforts to insure proper ranking of projects. Shepherd projects through the Fit Assessment process while working with the business & technology to provide alternatives to issues.
- Coordinate the efforts of the various resource groups to insure all steps of the prioritization process are completed in a timely fashion (including: IT Swag, BPM, BA & ITPM reviews, Sizing, Fit Assessment, etc.)
- Chair BPO Steering Committee & Facilitate the creation of presentation materials and reports to manage the Steering Committee prioritization decisions
- Identify process and business efficiencies for the Prioritization process and the creation of the necessary artifacts to facilitate the process from concept to kick-off
- Serve as the focal point for navigating a variety of questions and issues related to project status
- Be a trusted partner and subject matter expert for BPO processes and systems with business leaders and portfolio stakeholders, leading activities such as resource demand planning, facilitating project pipeline decisions, providing full transparency of portfolio investments, and leading organizational change management for PMO-related process improvements
- Manage the facilitation / logistical support to BPO Director, including the facilitation / logistical support for Strategy & Prioritization staff meetings, business reviews, and other BPO meetings /events
- Provide structure for and capture/maintain/follow-up on meeting outcomes and action items
- Maintain visibility and effective / productive working relationships with assigned portfolio support teams including key Partner Management, Business Development, Marketing, Risk, Finance, Decision Management, Operations and Legal resources
- Hire, train, supervise and contribute to staff performance appraisals
- Seven to ten years business experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills. Very strong Organizational and Project Management ability
- Previous experience leading/managing team of direct reports, including goal-setting and effective performance management
- Strong communication/presentation & influence management skills; must have ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management, across all functional areas, and with partners
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated thought leadership and strategic agility
Ability to work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented, intense environment.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent experience
Primary Location: NAM-USA-GA-Atlanta
Other Locations: NAM-USA-IL-Elk Grove Village
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.