Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Corporate Banking, Full Time Analyst, Amsterdam (Europe, Middle East and Africa)Apply Now Locations: Amsterdam, North Holland Job Function: BCMA Corporate Banking Employee Status: University Programs Job ID: 80009098 Employee Status: emea
You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for full-time Analysts to join the Corporate Banking team in Amsterdam. Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused finance professionals responsible for understanding the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. As a Corporate Banker, you will drive the client dialogue on capital structure, liability management, liquidity and funding strategies, risk management, and investment solutions. Unique to Citi, Corporate Bankers are also responsible for deciding where to invest the firm’s capital and executing on those investments. Corporate Bankers work in partnership with various Citi groups across the firm including Risk Management, Investment Banking and the Capital Markets Origination.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Client discussions that focus on delivering Citi’s capabilities to our clients
* Liaise with product partners
* Assist in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients
* Complete fundamental risk and credit analysis
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. We are hiring for two position for the team, and are looking for someone to start immediately as a placement analyst and then join on the Full Time Analyst program in February 2021, the second position would start in July 2021 when both Analysts will be part of a six/eight week in-depth training program. By the third year of the program, Analysts will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities.
We want to hear from you if...
* You are immediately available or will have graduated by July 2021
* You have a minimum of 6.5/10 High School grade and 7/10 University Grade (or equivalent)
* Native/Fluent Dutch speakers would be a preference but is not a prerequisite
Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
We'll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn and success in team environments
* Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary.
Before you apply have you visited our ' Career Inspiration Page'? Head over to learn more about life at Citi, ask a question or get handy tips from the previous Q&A.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer