Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
EMEA Corporate Banking, Full Time Analyst - Amman, JordanApply Now Locations: Amman, Amman Governorate Job Function: BCMA Corporate Banking Employee Status: University Programs Job ID: 80007555 Employee Status: emea
You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for full-time Analysts to join the Corporate Banking team in Amman, Jordan. Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused finance professionals responsible for understanding the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. As a Corporate Banker, you will drive the client dialogue on capital structure, liability management, liquidity and funding strategies, risk management, and investment solutions.
Unique to Citi, Corporate Bankers are also responsible for deciding where to invest the firm’s capital and executing on those investments. Corporate Bankers work in partnership with various Citi teams across the firm including Risk Management, Investment Banking, and the Capital Markets Origination. If none of these terms make sense right now, that’s ok!
As a Corporate Banking Analyst, you will join a training program in London, where you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of these topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture. So whatever your degree is in we will give you the training you need to excel.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Conduct accounting and financial statement analysis, cash flow modeling, and capital markets analysis
* Complete fundamental risk and credit analysis
* Liaise with product partners
* Assist in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients
* Structure deals
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Analyst Program starts in mid-July and begins with a six-week in-depth training program in London. You will then return to the work with the Corporate Banking team in Jordan to work with for the duration of the program. By the third year of the program, analysts will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities.
We want to hear from you if...
* You are in your final year of University or have graduated
* You have a GPA of 3.3, a 2:1, Bien (Good) or equivalent in any discipline
* Have an Interest in business
* You are fluent in both English and Arabic.
* You are eligible to work in Jordan
Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
Applications will close on the 21st March 2020. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary.
Before you apply have you visited our ' Career Inspiration Page'? Head over to learn more about life at Citi, ask a question or get handy tips from the previous Q&A.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer References