Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Assistant Vice President-Sustainability/Facilities Management Senior Data Analyst
- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18069570
Citi Realty Services (CRS) is a division of Citi Enterprise Infrastructure (EI), providing real estate support services to all Citigroup businesses. CRS is dedicated to provide all Citigroup businesses with premises that are cost-effective, safe, productive and valued by our customers as a strategic partner in their successes and by our employees.
The position will support the Senior Sustainability Analyst as well as provide analytical support for the global building operations facilities management function.
Responsible for assisting in the compiling of operational metrics and reporting for Operations & Technology functions.
Position responsibilities includes working with the Senior Sustainability Analyst and others to complete operational reporting packages for CRS senior management. This role involves collecting data from various groups and analyzing the data for performance consistency and identifying gaps in the underlying operational performance. This includes comparing the financial performance in relation to the operational volumes and metrics along with business strategy.
- Support the collection, verification and maintenance of all energy, water, refuse and other sustainability related performance data across the global Citi building portfolio.
- Assist in providing routine metrics on energy and associated performance to management, CRS regions, other Citi functions, external partners and programs as appropriate.
- Assist with and help manage data quality related projects through to completion as needed (including setting milestones, managing follow-ups, testing the impact and implementing change, etc.)
- Provide analysis and reporting in support of client driven projects and initiatives as appropriate.
- Assist in continuous process improvement in all data related collection and management efforts.
- Drawing upon familiarity with the data to point towards opportunities for expense reduction, environmental enhancement and/or process efficiency.
- Providing support for specific internal and external benchmarking and performance monitoring programs such as Energy Star, Climate Leaders, Carbon Disclosure Project and LEED.
- Assist in data collection for use in Citi’s Corporate Social Responsibility report and other similar external reports/programs such as Dow Jones Sustainability Index, FTSE 4 Good, and Newsweek.
- Contribute to preparing multiple monthly reporting decks and variance analysis packages
- Provide analytical support to the Global Facilities Management function across all geographies as required.
- Supporting the management of Third party vendors through the preparation monthly reporting decks, variance analysis and exception reporting designed to identify potential service and data quality issues within all aspects of the facilities management function but focused on planned and reactive maintenance activities.
- Assist in the development (and implementation) of Data Quality rules for the routine identification of data related issues.
- Occasional project management support for adhoc activities across both Sustainability & Facilities Management functions.
- Assist with process design and implementation as appropriate.
- Assist with technology changes
- Day to day management of relationships with stakeholders and colleagues
** Note**The information within this description is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
No relocation assistance is available.
- A degree or equivalent is required / Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Analytical experience as a Business Analyst/Financial Analysis
- 5-8 years of work related experience in financial reporting, budgeting, or data management
- Team player with ability to handle strong personalities at all levels of the company
- Technical proficiencies in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as industry standard visualization and project management tools.
- Familiarity with IWMS systems (their purpose and how they work, if not actually usage)
- Ability to work independently
- History of success working in a team environment
- Research methodologies
- Audit and review
- Well-developed communication skills, both oral and written (includes presentation development)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- The successful candidate will have a good understanding of continual process improvement techniques as related to data management and capture and should be comfortable working with very large sets of data.