Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
TTS Account Manager- Public Sector Commercial Cards - Austin TX
- Primary Location: United States,Texas,Austin
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Institutional Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19002542
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The core function of the role is to service and expand a large government travel and purchase card relationship. The job reports into the Team Lead for the Public Sector (non-Federal) Account Management within the NA Commercial Cards Business.
The core functions of the role are to maintain client satisfaction, support and drive program growth initiatives, while at the same time working to create a more efficient program and reduce the cost of service delivery.
- The role will require proactive monitoring and management of program metrics to achieve objectives.
- Work will include regular client meetings to solve problems, maintain service levels and address strategic and tactical issues.
- Work will also include on-site engagement at multiple Agency locations.
- This role requires the engagement and leadership of a diverse set of internal partners to deliver services and solutions and will require leadership of internal partners in a coordinated fashion.
- This account management role provides a significant opportunity to further develop client facing skills in leading issue resolution, driving company objectives, and project management.
- The account manager role develops relationship management skills that can be used in broader coverage and relationship management roles within TTS.
- To further refine existing sales skills in RFP responses, oral presentations and high level online system demonstrations.
- Experience managing complex relationships with multiple contacts and senior engagement.
- Knowledge of public sector commercial cards and work with public sector clients in a relationship capacity is preferred.
- Power point and Excel skills are required for preparation of meeting materials (Quarterly Reviews etc.) as well as analytical skills to identify trends in program metrics.
- Online system comprehension to the point of high level demonstration capability.
This role requires strong organizational skills and the ability to plan and execute strategic objectives.
- Core competencies would include the ability to understand the technical aspects of commercial cards and as well as strong leadership and project management skills.
- Establish strong relationships with clients where viewed as advisor and consultant.
CPCP Designation preferred but not required