The Governance and Change Management Manager responsibilities include:
· Maintaining an inventory and Dashboard of ORA initiatives (Branded Cards and Retail Services).
· Presenting the ORA Dashboard no less than monthly to the Cards Control Forum to ensure awareness of the various initiatives across the many control organizations of Citi.
· Managing and coordinating the Operational Risk Assessment(ORA) oversight forum for Branded Cards, N.A., ensuring relevant topics are escalated to the appropriate forums, meeting minutes are captured, necessary decisions are made, and follow up items are prioritized and implemented.
· Providing support for management and coordination of the Operational Risk Assessment(ORA) oversight forum for Retail Services.
· Arranging presenter preparation meetings, including initiative review, meeting material preparation and logistics.
· Assisting initiative owners with preparation for presentation at ORA and escalated control forums.
· Ensuring ORA meeting materials; including presentations, meeting minutes, action items and follow-ups are captured and stored on a centralized Share Point site.
· Interacting with senior leaders throughout the organization on a routine basis.
· Identifying New Product Approval process enhancements and driving appropriate change.
· Maintaining awareness of the various control forums, coordinators and changes.
· Collaborating with leaders throughout the organization to mitigate risks identified in forums.
· Creating and facilitating training sessions for the New Product Approval process through ORA.
· Supporting efforts to remediate issues and opportunities identified through initiative reviews.
· Anticipating and resolving emerging issues based on initiative reviews. Integrating multiple sources of feedback, including but not limited to Internal Audit, Compliance, Legal to ensure full awareness and escalation of warranted issues.